Professional Liability Insurance - Illinois
Also Serving Aurora, Joliet and other areas in Illinois & Indiana
Begin Protection for My Team
You’ve got a professional team behind your business. You rely on them to make your day to day operations a success. However, no one is perfect. At times you and your employees are going to make mistakes. Still, when you make a mess, you have to clean it up.
Business errors could cause harm to clients, vendors and other parties. Therefore, don’t let your business get caught in a financial lurch when you have to compensate others for their losses. Invest in professional liability insurance with the help of Buschbach Insurance.
What’s Professional Liability Insurance?
Professional liability insurance extends to your company’s services. There’s always a chance you could make a mistake in the course of business. That mistake could come back to haunt you. Parties who sustain harm or financial loss as a result of your actions might request repayment, or even bring a lawsuit against the business. Without protection, that could spell financial ruin for the company.
With professional liability coverage, you can get the funds to help cover damage costs. Policies might pay for asset damage and legal settlements resulting from a variety of professional errors. Just contact one of our agents, and we’ll help you get a great policy.
Specific Coverage When You Need It
To get the most effective protection, you need to target your coverage directly to your business. How do you do that? Chicago professional liability insurance policies come in a lot of different shapes and sizes. You’ll likely need a combination of coverage.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Coverage: Professional service providers like accountants, lawyers and others might provide incorrect advice or make clerical errors. Use this coverage to settle damage costs in these cases.
- Professional Coverage: This coverage is very similar to E&O protection. However, it often extends to different industries, like tradesmen or engineers. For example, if a contracting business makes a plumbing mistake, this coverage might come in handy.
- Malpractice Insurance: A more specific type of E&O coverage for those in the medical or legal fields. Can cover those accused of negligence during their duty of care.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage: Whether hiring new employees, or retaining talent, you have to abide by workplace rules. Inappropriate actions, like harassment, assault or discrimination, could harm employees or prospective hires. This coverage can help you settle costs arising from these allegations.
- Directors and Officers Coverage: Executives and boards often handle very critical issues. This coverage extends additional protection to the cost of their liabilities.
- Cyber Liability Coverage: Customers expect you to protect their private information. Most businesses use computer networks to store this data. Therefore, if you lose this data, or it gets stolen, use this coverage to notify customers and protect their identities.
- Products-completed Liability Insurance: For those who manufacture products, the end results might not turn out the way you wanted. Worse still, they might cause harm to those who use them. Should that happen, this coverage can help you make amends for that person’s losses.
You need an insurance agency that’s going to help you sift through a mountain of choices to settle on the protection that’s right for you. So, don’t wait to get covered. Call Buschbach Insurance at 708.423.2350, and we’ll help you get a fast, free policy quote.
Five of the Most Common Liability Insurance Claims
Does Your Company Need a Business Owners Policy?