silverware and napkinBeing that restaurants serve food (and often alcohol) in an environment that must be clean and safe for patrons, they have more unique coverage needs than your standard office-type workplace. Some of the most basic coverages are required of all workplaces, such as:
  • Property coverage: Protects the things your restaurant owns, like tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, artwork and more.
  • Liability coverage: Protects patrons who experience an injury or personal property damage inside of your restaurant, or because of the actions of your staff.
However, in addition to these standard coverages, your restaurant can also benefit from more targeted coverage to protect both your staff and patrons' best interests. Some coverages to consider include:
  • Food contamination coverage: Protects your restaurant against fines, legal expenses, medical bills and any other expenses associated with patrons getting sick due to the food eaten at your establishment.
  • Liquor liability coverage: Protects your restaurant against expenses associated with the actions of intoxicated patrons, from bar fights to car wrecks.
  • Assault and battery coverage: Protects your restaurant against expenses associated with fighting on the premises, whether involving patrons, staff or both.
  • Auto/valet liability coverage: Protects your restaurant against patrons' cars becoming damaged while in temporary possession of valets.
  • Hired/non-owned vehicle liability coverage: Protects your restaurant from liability risks associated with employees driving their personal cars on business, like making deliveries.
Learn more about protecting your restaurant. Call Buschbach Insurance Agency at (708) 423-2350 for more information on Oak Lawn hospitality insurance.
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013

View Mobile Version
 facebook Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon Social Icon
© Copyright. All rights reserved | Powered by Insurance Website Builder